Work across fantastic sports and esports products with top talent and content.
We are changing the way the world watches sports and esports, and following massive traction we are looking for an ambitious and driven person to lead our video content across social, PR and marketing comms with our fantastic team
To work with the Sport Buff founders and an exceptional team developing exciting video content with Broadcasters, Rights Holders, Clubs/Franchises and Federations across the world of sports and esports. You will be expected to plan, create, and deliver exciting video content and new engaging ways to communicate the Sport Buff brand and product. You may have to work live on location at top global sports events (example in Qatar Nov/Dec). This is an opportunity as an early employee to become a key part of the company.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE: To work as part of the Sport Buff team developing engaging video content for digital and marketing use to help grow the Sport Buff brand and exploit opportunities with new and existing partners.
KEY TASKS OF THE ROLE:
- Pro actively produce and edit original short form content for a variety of digital and social media platforms.
- Research, storyboard/script and shoot video projects
- Be comfortable and engaging as a host and voiceover to original content
- Plan and implement marketing and content initiatives.
- Review previous content success (views, comments etc) to learn and evolve future content
- Provide video content support and expertise in pitch proposal production and delivery.
- Manage the organisation of projects and related media assets as well as backing up and archiving.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- A proactive approach to work. Initiative to work alone and in teams.
- Good people skills
- Strong video production and editing skills, with a keen interest in developing technologies and solutions.
- Solid animation/ motion graphics
- shooting and editing experience.
- Experience with production budgets is needed.
- Experience of video shoots, sound recording and lighting.
- A genuine love of Sport and the way that it is covered.
- Good communication skills
- A good knowledge of Social Media platforms and what content does well.
- A good understanding of Marketing, SEO methods and data analytics
- A strong knowledge and love of current sports
- Experience using the adobe creative suite. ( After effects, Premiere pro, Photoshop, illustrator etc)
- Advanced non-line editing and motion design skills (Final Cut, Premiere, After Effects, etc).
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Highly organised with good file-management skills
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Working directly with some of the greatest sports brands in the world
- Work in an exciting fast paced tech start up environment
- You have direct access to business and industry leaders and top athletes
- Competitive package with bonuses and perks
- A hugely passionate team who will support you all along the way
- Working with some of the latest technology creating a new experience for the public
- Flexible start and finish times - though you need to be available for daily briefings
- A fantastic learning experience, with long term potential from being one of the first hires in what will become a significant team and product
- Being part of something very special as we change the way sports fans engage with content
- At Sport Buff, you are a key person of the team and company, and you will actually own some of the company you are building (with the employee equity scheme). Being part of this business at this stage gives you power to shape the business for the future, not just the product but the culture and team too.
Thanks for your interest in our company.