Creative Account & Project ManagerDepartment:
Agency Sales (Manchester)Reports to:
Senior Content and Creative LeadJOB PURPOSE
Working closely with the Customer Facing Team, the Account & Project Manager helps to co-ordinate the brief response. Based in Manchester the A&P Manager will work with strategists, creatives, production, commercial teams and specialists to answer an agency or client brief that uses C4s propositions to deliver best in class solutions to our customer.
The A&P Manager will be the main point of contact for the agency or client and will coordinate the pre-sale and post-sale response, ensuring all parties involved in the process are informed and aware of all timelines, deliverables, manages risk and keeps the Customer Facing teams informed of any issues and updates.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Account management of creative partnerships from initial briefing through to contracting through to deliver and or hand off to project manager once greenlit and contracting process completed.
- Liaise with agency contact and commercial teams to qualify the brief, check in on progress and potential creative routes, ensuring brief response deadlines are managed and met.
- Pulling together all the various elements of the deck, incl strat slides, creative, talent slides, production slides, dig / social where relevant.
- Liaising with AV team, VOD team to create media plan.
- Liaise with legal / compliance to ensure all proposed brief responses are compliant.
- Check deck formatting, spelling and grammar ensuring best in class, high impact decks are shared with customer.
- Manage process with AV, Online, Social ops and traffic teams.
- Oversee and manage contractual process.
- Running F2F pitch with client and agency, ensuring regular team check-ins and run throughs ahead of pitch.
- Schedule check ins with the Customer Team for oversight of brief response.
- Follow brief from Strategy Lead and Customer Leader / Snr Customer Leader and help to deliver response that is most appropriate offering from C4.
- Manage the brief log of all creative partnerships briefs.
- Log all creative ideas generated through the brief response process so we can tweak, inspire and use as part of standard response at triage phase.
- Establish and adhere to best practice for partnership projects at all times
- Diplomatically manage key external relationships whilst protecting C4s interest and value in the partnership.
- Work closely with production partners to ensure all deliverables are met
- Manager and grow relationships with varied roster of production partners
Technical & Professional Skills
- Good understanding of the technical aspects of non-linear including all emerging technologies.
- Excellent project management and customer management skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills – ability to create persuasive impactful sales presentations / ability to frame a problem/solution visually and creatively
- Client management skills to ensure customer satisfaction and repeat business to maximise ongoing revenues.
- Ability to turn data, facts and evidence into compelling and persuasive sales stories
- Comfortable to make tactical decisions to secure delivery
- Role is largely autonomous but will require a great deal of collaboration and stakeholder management
- Communication with key stakeholders, specifically the Senior creative and Content lead is key.
- Relationships with key agency figures
- Develop experience of dealing with multiple teams and stakeholders across large, complex organisations.
- Complexity/Problem Solving
- Excellent problem-solving skills; focused on “getting things done”.
- Comfort in multi-tasking and managing multiple stakeholders.
- The role will require a degree of organisational agility and the ability to manage sometimes complex agency and inter-departmental negotiations
- Jobholder must be able to handle unfamiliar problems and issues
- High level of admin skills and organisational ability.