A global news broadcaster based in West London is looking for an IT Operations Manager to support their bureau. This well known American brand produces television programs including Evening News, This Morning news, 60 Minutes, 48 hours as well as News Radio. The London Bureau provides international news coverage for all broadcasts across the division.
Is this the role for you?
The IT Support Engineer will join a team providing multi modal onsite and remote IT technical assistance for News staff in the EMEAA region. This will include a shift-based operation in the Support suite where they will work a mix of hours, solo or alongside the IT Manager.
What will you be doing?
- Attending to support requests via email, textual chat or voice.
- On the call, step by step guidance for end users and other technical staff.
- Documenting items in a knowledgebase.
- Working with other teams to resolve problems with computer systems or the network issues.
- Monitoring, maintenance troubleshooting routines including software installations and updates
What are we looking for?
- Strong computer and troubleshooting skills.
- Good customer service skills
- Experience with both PC & Mac hardware.
- Communicate and guide clearly and effectively
- Ability to prioritise requests
- Understanding and experience in the following applications\technologies
- Windows 10
- O365 suite, Teams, Share-point.
- OKTA 2FA
- AWS VMs
- OS imaging
- NAS storage
- Electronic newsroom production system (user level)
- Image, video and audio file type - manipulation.