VFX Compositing Supervisor - Nova Jones June 2022
Experienced VFX Compositing Supervisor required to join the award winning team on our latest live action / CGI hybrid TV production - Nova Jones. The VFX compositing supervisor will oversee all VFX production from start to final delivery. They will be responsible for the quality of output of VFX and compositing teams and ensure standard is maintained and completed to deadlines. If you are ready for a fast paced exciting new production and are multi-talented, then JAM Media is the place for you!
- Report directly to the VFX Director and Series Producer.
- Supervise, oversee and monitor production scenes and episodic output for each department
- Collaborate closely with the compositing team, individual artists and external production companies if required.
- Complete tasks assigned by the VFX Director, Series Producer and other Senior Management staff.
- Work effectively leading the compositing team in tandem with the Director.
- Overseeing junior members of the team to ensure their work is of the required standard and meets external and internal deadlines.
- 3 years Nuke compositing and green screen experience credit preferable.
- Strong Composition, Staging skills and an eye for detail.
- Strong leadership and ability to manage individuals and various teams.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Motivated and passionate about VFX and animation.
- Nuke, Maya, 3D Max, Adobe After effects experience preferred.
Salary to be negotiated.
How to apply:
Please click on the link below to apply:
JAM Media (Northern Ireland) Limited aims to be an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.