Whisper is a leading content production company specialising in high-end sports production, branded entertainment, and unscripted television. The company has been voted as Best Places to Work in TV by Broadcast Magazine in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020. This is an exciting opportunity to join the team in 2022, which will be our busiest yet.
Whisper is growing and we are looking for a dynamic People Administrator with good communication, written skills and an aptitude to learn new tasks. The People Administrator plays key role in the full HR lifecycle, from recruitment administration and setting up interviews, preparing a range of employment documentation, handling a range of queries from staff/prospective candidates either by phone or email, proactively ensuring that the HR and payroll database is always kept up to date. The People Administrator is expected to take an active role in the People Team, providing the opportunity to learn about all aspects of Human Resources.
Whisper is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we actively seek candidates from diverse backgrounds and communities.
This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of the Whisper’s People team.
· Assist the People Advisor with the on-boarding process (preparing contracts, uploading new starters on our Workday system);
· Ensure that the People Team undertakes all necessary employment checks including right to work, qualifications and references;
· Arrange induction meetings with new employees and workers and liaise with Line Manager’s
· Assist in managing the probation process;
· Work with the People Advisor, responsible for processing of monthly payroll and ensuring accurate and timely completion;
· Monitor the People Teams inbox, updating the system and creating reports for the team where required;
· Assistant with absence management;
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
· Strong organisational and time management skills
· Good IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages
· The capacity to prioritise tasks
· Willingness to learn
· Ability to work effectively with others and manage relationships in a diverse team
· Have a proactive attitude to work and promote a positive work ethic in the team
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Ability to work on own initiative
· Attention to detail
· Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads and new systems
Working Days: Working hours are 5 days a week (Monday – Friday). Whisper offers the option of flexitime hours subject to the People Team requirements, with an option finish at 4pm on Fridays.
Location: Your main base will be Kew offices, but you may be required to work on other lotions at times.
Salary: Based on experience
Please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org