Working in an evolving and ambitious company, this role will work with the Creative Producer to oversee production of projects across multiple social media platforms.
Main responsibilities include working with editorial leads to respond to pitches, project planning, budgeting and cost management, managing project contracts with clients and suppliers, recruiting staff, managing facilities, and delivering projects successfully from end-to-end.
You will need experience of working in a fast-paced digital and/or television production environment, able to juggle multiple tasks and projects, used to managing teams and content at scale, and must be highly organised, with excellent communication and attention to detail.
You must be comfortable with Four8’s Christian, faith-based ethos.
Other elements of the role will involve contributing to wider company processes and strategy.
- Creating budgets for commissioners for a myriad of content briefs, including, but not limited to, short-form drama, documentary, discussions and other content.
- Managing a portfolio of project budgets ensuring that delivery is achievable within the proposed timeframe and budget.
- Oversee assessment of the financial viability of content ideas, identifying and mitigating any risks.
- Ensuring consistency in scheduling, budgeting and managing productions across the company in line with any relevant frameworks, and ensuring resources and editorial aspirations are aligned.
- Ensuring profit margins, recoveries and cash flow in budgets are achieved by effective planning, forecasting and management of people and resources
- Assessing and reporting production risks (including overspends)
- Producing regular management accounts when required.
- Negotiating key legal agreements with suppliers.
- Managing an annual development pipeline to ensure strategic and financial objectives are met.
- Responsible for planning and managing capacity (resources and people) in line with strategic objectives and commissions.
- Ensure an understanding of and compliance with production policies, guidelines, legislative and regulatory requirements (with particular emphasis on health & safety, risk management, editorial policy and data protection).
What do I need to succeed?
- Proven experience in managing end-to-end production of digital content across multiple genres..
- Excellent contacts and a deep knowledge of first-class production talent, directors and heads of departments.
- Proven background in building content budgets and working with senior editorial teams, and in negotiating budgets and tariffs with partners.
- A demonstrable ability to juggle several projects and multi-task.
- Confidence reviewing and negotiating legal agreements.
- A strategic and ambitious mind-set, with energy and drive.
- A robust understanding of all staffing, talent and production contracts as well as business affairs processes.
How to apply
- Applications should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit a CV and covering letter with a summary of your abilities related to the key responsibilities and accountabilities of the role .
- We expect this role to start as soon as possible (June/July 2021). Applications will be reviewed as they are received and interviews will be offered on a rolling basis.