Whisper are a leading content production company specialising in high-end sports production, branded entertainment and factual television. The company has been selected as one of the Best Places to Work in TV by Broadcast Magazine in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022. This is an exciting opportunity to join the production team in 2022, which will be our busiest yet.
This post would suit somebody with a passion for sport, who can match that with a developing skillset across creative and editorial, and a willingness to develop within the role. We would be seeking individuals to assist with pitch decks to win new business and be part of an exciting and growing team, as well as researching a range of documentaries.
Whisper is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we actively seek candidates from diverse backgrounds and communities.
· Assist with creating pitch documents and responses to tenders for major international sports production and branded contracts, using Keynote and InDesign to Whisper’s format and brand guidelines.
· Contribute creative and editorial ideas across sports and branded entertainment including picture research and other relevant sports that will enhance the pitch
· Collate research materials from team members across the company and work with the business development team to create well researched, high quality pitch decks
· Researching back stories of contributors and suggesting interesting elements to film.
· Contribute creative ideas to the process and ensure that the ideas are well researched, current and relevant to the pitch
· Help liaise with international clients and partners
· Assist with the planning, preparation, and execution of international shoots including liaising with locations and contributors.
· Play a leading role in creative ideas meetings
· Offer guidance and direction to the Junior Researchers
· Meticulous attention to detail in upholding Whisper’s brand standards and guidelines
· Strong literacy skills with a good eye for spelling and grammar
· Ability to do research and collate archive materials including stills and content for the pitch films and deck
· Ability to operate in a broadcast or content production environment
· Capability in handling varied workloads, prioritising and delivering to deadlines whilst reacting positively to changes and conflicts
· Strong team ethic and the ability to prioritize workloads with ease, working in a pressurised team environment. This role will primarily involve supporting a team of assistant producers and producers in the process of creating content - you will understand the role of a researcher and enjoy this role within the team dynamic
· Strong communication, collaboration, organisation and problem-solving skills
· Awareness and understanding of brands and the ability to adapt to varying brand styles and guidelines
· Thorough knowledge of a wide range of information and research sources
· A strong eye for visual imagery that can tell a story
· Strong Keynote and design skills
· A general knowledge of, and enthusiasm for, sports and TV production in general
· Robust design skills including knowledge of, and competency with, Microsoft Office, Apple, Photoshop, After-Effects and InDesign.
· 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
This role will require a degree of flexibility and weekend working. There may be some international travel required.
You will be expected to work with the team to plan a schedule based on production pitch requirements. Lieu days will be given for any days worked over a five-day week.
Your main base will be Kew.
Application Closing Date/Time: 15th July 2022
Contract to start: ASAP
Please send a CV and covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org