Rentals Coordinator – Projects
Vicky Holden – Director, Projects
The primary role of the Projects Coordinator is to provide administrative support to the Projects Department. The Project Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring the smooth day to day operation of the department by providing a wide range of administrative and practical support.
Scope of role:
Procam Take 2’s Projects division undertake a diverse range of challenging and exciting multi-camera filming events for the music and television industry and are able to offer a unique service to our international client base.
- Handling general administrative duties such as recording crew hours, maintaining in house databases, formatting quotes.
- Acting as point of contact for clients, and subsequently collating information requests and responding to client enquiries via phone and email. This will include discussing technical requirements, preparing quotations, and feeding information back to the Account Management and Technical teams.
- Utilising the Procam in house booking software to track client requirements and requests.
- Keeping track of equipment availability and liaising with other facilities companies to cover any cross hires.
- Liaise with all other Procam Take 2 departments to ensure efficient and effective communication.
Skills and Experience:
- This role would suit someone who has 1- or 2-years facilities or production experience, in particular Studio and Outside Broadcast, and who is keen to learn and develop their knowledge and skill base.
- Basic knowledge of broadcast and filming equipment, as well as a good understanding of Production processes is essential.
- An eye for detail, excellent communication and client facing skills as well as competency with Microsoft and Google applications
Your performance will be reviewed at your 3-month probation review and at your yearly appraisal; there may be ad hoc meetings throughout the year to discuss any issues. This job description will be reviewed periodically and may change to suit the needs of the business.