We have an exciting opportunity for a PA to join the Commissioning team.
Commissioning our UKTV Original content is a key part of our strategy, mission and purpose. This role is crucial to support the Director of Commissioning and Deputy Director of Commissioning and enable them and the team to continue to create TV with personality that our audiences love.
In this role you will get to:
- Support the senior team who commission and deliver innovative and award winning content
- Play a wider role in key company wide meetings
- Be a key part of the team and the wider UKTV PA community
We are looking for someone who has:
- Previously worked as a PA providing support to a senior level team
- Great organisational skills and is used to juggling multiple tasks
- The ability to deal with things with tact, diplomacy and confidentiality
Who you are:
- Someone with previous experience of providing comprehensive PA support at a senior level
- Demonstrates a high level of planning and organisation skills; ability to work and juggle multiple tasks under pressure
- Precise attention to detail
- Takes a proactive and flexible approach to work and be comfortable with a dynamic environment with constantly changing priorities
- An effective and diplomatic communicator and someone who can deal tactfully and confidentially with people at all levels across the business internally and externally
- Confidence in speaking to all levels of senior management
- Personable and a team player
- Strong IT skills such as MS Office, efficiently managing multiple diaries and emails through Outlook
- Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality, tact and dilplomacy at all times
- A genuine passion for TV
At UKTV, we are working in a hybrid environment with a mixture of home and office working. Getting together in the office as a team and a company gives colleagues an opportunity to build and maintain great relationships, encourages our culture of collaboration and creativity while recognising that colleagues need to have a healthy and happy work-life balance. You¿ll agree with your manager the split of time you spend in the office or at home based on the role that you do, how often you come together as a team and your personal preference.
Diversity & Inclusion Commitment
At UKTV, our inclusion vision is to truly represent society in our workforce and on-screen, and create a culture of fairness and respect where we champion difference so that every person feels included and empowered to do their best work. We are committed to ensuring a level playing field at UKTV where all employees and job applicants are given equal opportunity, and that we have diverse voices at the table in everything we do. We welcome applications from everyone and we want UKTV to be a place where you can be your authentic self, give your best and develop your career free from discrimination of any kind.
UKTV has been at the forefront of branded television for over 25 years, entertaining the nation with programmes they love. Its leading brands - Dave, Gold, W, Drama, Alibi, Eden and Yesterday - span comedy, entertainment, natural history, factual and scripted drama, and are delivered to audiences through UKTV Play, Freeview, Sky, Virgin Media, BT, TalkTalk, YouView, Freesat and Amazon Fire. The broadcaster is a significant investor in British creativity and is committed to working with new and established writers, directors, and programme-makers.
We are UKTV. We are here to create TV with personality.
In a world where `finding something to watch' means searching endless streams of automated sameness, we believe in creating TV experiences with more personality, that champions diversity of talent both on & off screen.
We are here to bring you a more personal type of TV: Channels and services that get you, with programmes that are hand-picked for their quality and available on any device - all crafted by fans for fans.
We are a different kind of broadcaster. One that's on a mission to become the UK's most successful non-PSB network.
The place that fans turn to first for the genres they love. Admired in our industry as the feisty challenger. Powered by brilliant ideas not blockbuster budgets, we'll push ourselves to build even more engaging brands, to create and curate more imaginative programmes to form powerful partnerships and to use technology in ever more innovative ways.
As the world of TV rapidly evolves so will we; by continuing to support our brilliant people to do their best work in a uniquely diverse, creative, and inclusive culture.
All the spirit of entertaining and growing the communities of fans who love our shows as much as we do.