About the role:
Digital Orchard is looking for a Post Production Supervisor to be the point of contact for clients from capture through to post for drama and features. This would be an excellent opportunity for an experienced TV Post Super looking to transition to a drama focused business or a Post Coordinator ready to move up.
What the job will look like:
- negotiating and quoting post work (dailies/DI/mastering);
- overseeing post production workflows from capture through dailies to post;
- ensuring all invoicing is carried out correctly;
- being a main point of contact for clients;
- working with post producers to manage a team of dailies operators and post technical operators and dailies & post coordinators;
- interviewing and hiring additional team members where required;
- designing, writing and monitoring workflow documents on multiple shows;
- overseeing setup, prep and ensuring the smooth running of dailies labs;
- organising departmental admin;
- working with technical team to identify problems and provide solutions to any issues;
- leading workflow calls and meetings;
- being available to clients outside office hours where necessary;
- overseeing archiving of material;
- other duties as required.
- Excellent written communication skills (Essential)
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills (Essential)
- Excellent knowledge of all dailies processes and software (Essential)
- A friendly manner with a flexible and dedicated approach to work (Essential)
- Highly self-motivated, loaded with common sense, resourceful, and confident working independently (Essential)
- Able to manage multiple priorities and stakeholders at once (Essential)
- 3 years + in a similar role or equivalent experience (Essential)
- Knowledge of both film and digital workflows (Highly Desirable)
What will you get from us?
- An opportunity to be part of a company that works on some of the biggest film and high-end television titles.
- A friendly ‘non corporate’ style of working where each employee is highly valued for their unique contribution and skillset
- A happy, relaxed working environment in the countryside with fresh air, animals and plenty of opportunities to take a break in nature
- A chance to join a company at a pivotal moment in its growth and take ownership of the role as it grows
Digital Orchard Values
- Teamwork- our best work is delivered when we share our skills and experience with each other
- Caring - we care about every project and treat it with the respect and time that it deserves
- Quality – we deliver the highest quality service to each and every customer
- Net Zero– we are committed in our pledge to become carbon neutral by 2023
- Action not words – we run the Digital Orchard Foundation which supports underrepresented groups in the film and television industry
Details of the role:
- Fully flexible hours with some availability outside of office hours and weekends
- Salary dependent on experience, please outline salary expectations with application
- The Digital Orchard office is based near Chorleywood (HP8 4AX) – please ensure that you could easily travel to and work from the office
How to apply:
To apply, please send us your CV and a cover note, please include relevant examples that demonstrate how you meet the personal specification and ability to deliver the main duties and responsibilities.
Digital Orchard is an equal opportunities employer and our recruitment opportunities are open to everyone. However, we are particularly interested in hearing from candidates who are from groups that are underrepresented in the film and television industry. Please feel free to contact us if you require an alternative application method, such as video or audio recording.
All applicants are asked to complete an equal opportunities monitoring form (https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/SHVVWLK) at the same time as submitting their application; if you choose to, via this form you can request a guaranteed interview if you have the essential skills we require and identify as being underrepresented in this industry or facing significant barriers in your career progression.