Do you want to facilitate and support a global sports streaming application used by millions of users daily?
DAZN is one of the fasting growing OTT companies in the world and stream over 40 different sports, from more than 300 different leagues, in over 200 countries
Since we launched in 2016, we have streamed more than 600 million hours of content!
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Be the point of escalation for the team for major events depending on live event calendar.
- Ensure all incidents are managed, owned, escalated, resolved, communicated and reported on, to SLAs. Technically lead all aspects of critical incidents including post-mortems/ post incident reviews
- Ensure clear, concise and lightening quick incident communication is triggered to internal and external stakeholders
- Help ensure appropriate changes (eg Technical, Marketing, Product) do not adversely impact the customer experience
- Evolve monitoring/logging systems. Help deliver best in class tools, alerting and monitoring
- Help establish appropriate KPIs and targets to drive improvement to the customer experience
- Drive improvement through identifying and delivering improvements to drive best in class incident management through the product roadmap or other projects
- Responsible for the quality and integrity of Major Incident Management process and be the interface with Service Delivery Managers, Support teams and vendors.
- Automate support processes to ensure that incidents are detected, escalated as quickly as possible to right engineering teams to reduce MTTA and MTTR
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Demonstrated strategic and tactical thinking, quantitative and analytical skills, while under pressure
- Experience of Managing of Major Incidents, providing leadership to resolution and clear communications throughout
- Working knowledge of ITIL incident, problem, and change management components.
- The ability to co-ordinate technical, incident and supplier side teams to ensure that all incidents are accurately prioritised and effectively managed
- Extensive experience of managing major incidents especially those that have a significant cross service impact, including how to influence technical teams not under your direct control
- Knowledge of performance assessment covering Sign Up, Sign In, Payments & My Account
- Hands on experience in working with monitoring and logging tools like New Relic, Conviva ELK, Check, Nagios, Pager Duty, Datadog or similar
- Knowledge and exposure with distributed systems across hyper-scale Cloud-based environments
NOT ESSENTIAL, BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- OTT monitoring expertise: to include Conviva, New Relic, ServiceNow
- Knowledge of KPIs that indicate performance and customer experience (eg re-buffering, video playback failures, video-start failures, capacity monitoring)
- Strong knowledge of OTT, devices, browsers, living room, mobile, web, CDNs, Platforms, E2E Architecture, Applications
- Experience with AWS, Lambda, ECS
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. So if you want to push boundaries and make an impact, DAZN is the place to be.
At part of our team you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to enjoy life at DAZN.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality and diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing talent across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. If you’d like to include a cover letter with your application, please feel free to. Please do not feel you need to apply with a photo or disclose any other information that is not related to your professional experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.