Talent Acquisition Advisor – Technology, Product & Consumer Insight (12mth FTC) LondonDepartment:
LondonWho we are
We can only ever be as good as our people and the People Team makes sure we have the very best. The function supports our core business areas: Creative, Commercial and Operations in the London, Leeds, Manchester, Bristol, and Glasgow locations.
Specialists in Reward, Learning & Development, Talent, Analytics and People Systems work across the channel, supporting the People Business team to ensure that our people are developed and engaged, enabling the channel to deliver on its remit and produce award-winning content.What you’ll be doing
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Advisor to provide recruitment expertise across multiple C4 departments including Technology, Product, Consumer Insight & Strategy, Finance and Content Management, alongside managing a variety of talent-led projects for a 12-month period starting in May/June 2022.
The TA Advisor will provide a full recruitment service to their business areas, recruiting for a large volume of roles based in any of the C4 locations (London HQ, Leeds HQ, Manchester Sales Office and Creative Hubs in Bristol and Glasgow). You’ll partner with line managers to create job descriptions and a suitable selection process, you’ll advertise and promote their roles and be there to support with shortlisting and interviews. You’ll also work proactively to build talent pools, engage with potential candidates, source directly and occasionally partner with agencies.
You’ll also be involved in a variety of project work that could cover employer brand, recruitment marketing, recruitment technology, selection methods, culture & values, or diversity & inclusion dependant on your areas of interest.
The role will be based in London at the Horseferry Road HQ and will require a 50/50 split between time spent in the office and working from home each week.What you will bring
- It is essential to have solid experience of providing a full-cycle recruitment service to busy Tech, Product and Digital client groups and of working on a high volume of diverse roles simultaneously. You will need to have experience of working autonomously on vacancies and be comfortable working across a wide variety of roles in the Tech, Product and Digital areas, alongside some other additional specialisms.
- You’ll be confident working with an ATS and will be able to quickly learn the SAGEPeople platform we use for recruitment.
- You will be passionate about delivering an exceptional candidate experience, and you’ll be as committed as we are to finding great and diverse talent from a wide variety of backgrounds. It is essential to demonstrate integrity at all times, display high levels of initiative and a strong work ethic.
- Lastly, you’ll prefer to be hands on, enjoy collaborating with colleagues and are committed to building professional relationships and working to support the channel’s delivery of our remit.
Essential Experience & Skills
- Support the delivery of recruitment related activity across multiple C4 departments at a variety of levels
- Partner with the wider People team to understand capability and recruitment needs across their business areas
- Manage multiple projects which may include Employer Brand, Recruitment Systems, D&I, Onboarding, Assessment & Selection, Culture, Recruitment Marketing, Metrics & Analysis
- Work with the Reward team to ensure accurate salary benchmarking of positions
- Advise and coach managers on recruitment and selection methods
- Work to proactively source talent pools for key roles and engage passive candidates
- Be a point of contact for internal and external candidates
- Manage queries and provide follow-up correspondence to candidates
- Provide feedback to all candidates who spend time with us at interviews
- Provide exceptional candidate care at every stage of the process
- Ensure that all our recruitment and selection activity supports the C4 Diversity and Inclusion strategy
- Act as an ambassador for C4 and the People Team
- Be constantly looking for ways to improve what we do
- Has excellent experience of working in a TA role recruiting for Tech, Product and Digital roles
- Is confident and able to manage a wide range of roles simultaneously and a busy workload
- Has previous experience of managing full-cycle recruitment and selection, gained in-house or in agency
- Has experience of delivering Talent related projects such as employer brand, recruitment technology, ATS implementation, Onboarding, D&I
- Can demonstrate an excellent track record for building strong professional relationships and credibility across all levels of an organisation
- Has a strong understanding of the legalities of recruitment and a sound grasp of employment law
- Comfortable using the Microsoft Office suite
- Can display strong organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and a varying workload
- Has a proven ability to deal with sensitive and confidential issues
- Acts with integrity at all times
- Demonstrates resilience in the face of obstacles and takes personal responsibility for delivery
- Takes an inclusive and collaborative approach, working with honesty, respect, and compassion
- Is solutions focussed with a “can do” attitude
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and is highly self-motivated
- Is passionate about removing barriers to entry for candidates from diverse backgrounds
- Is committed to and aligned with the Channel 4 remit
Desirable Experience & Skills
- Qualified / trained in Assessment Methodologies
- An understanding of GDPR