Versa Manchester Studios
Versa Manchester Studios is a Broadcast, TV and Film Studio facility based in the heart of Manchester. In 2023 Versa Manchester will boast more than 10 studios and over 150,000 sq ft of additional production facilities. Part of the Versa Manchester Studios footprint is the former ITV Granada Studios. The studios have most recently hosted BBC’s Dragon’s Den and Morning Live.
Versa Manchester Studios are looking for a Studio Coordinator to join their growing team.
As a Studio Coordinator you should be personable, highly organised and have great attention to detail. You will be an approachable and friendly first point of contact for clients and your studio management team. You must work well under pressure, always be prepared for any unexpected issues that may arise and be able to solve them calmly and professionally.
- Assisting the Studio Management team
- Studio admin - Keeping all studio documentation up to date
- Diary management for the Executive team
- Attending meetings and taking minutes / actions
- Raising PO’s and reconciling monthly studio expenses
- Supporting production teams in the lead up and throughout the studio filming days
- Hiring studio kit - cameras / sound / lighting
- Preparing dressing rooms and organising riders to each productions expectations
- Dealing with Agents and Talent
- Booking freelance crew, security and audience teams
- Building relationships with existing and potential new clients
- Giving tours of the studio facilities
- Keeping the facilities stocked and at a high level of organisation and cleanliness
- Contracting cleaners & suppliers
- Sourcing equipment, furniture and props for the studio and productions
- Building a relationship between Versa Manchester Studios and other branches of Versa
- Progressing and updating our facilities, Implementing new systems where necessary
- Excellent IT skills and an ability to learn new systems efficiently
Please send CV and covering letter to Liz.Board@versastudios.com