Studio Liaison Co-ordinator
· Co-ordinate day to day production requirements such as access to site, parking, allocation of rooms, cleaning, security and IT support.
· Responsible for the turnaround of ancillary areas for productions, based on client specifications and then reconfiguration of areas post show/production.
· Working with the Studio manager to build studio quotes and prepare contracts for submittal to clients.
· Create and update PO’s, raise invoices and deal with invoice queries.
· Maintain studio documents - including studio bookings, sales tracker and client/supplier lists.
· Upload and maintain documents on to Versa’s safety and compliance management system.
· Ensure that productions adhere to Versa H&S policies.
· Hire studio kit, plant hire and consumables.
· Book freelance studio and facilities crew.
· Source equipment, props and furniture from studios warehouse.
· Provide tours of the studio facilities.
· Assist the studios management team.
You will have a background working in Film/TV Studios or Production and have a strong focus on customer service. You should have proven experience of liaising with clients and suppliers, negotiating costs and the ability to ensure the appropriate resources are allocated efficiently and cost effectively. You will be an excellent communicator, with the skills to respond to the changing demands of productions. Building relationships with existing and potential new clients to provide best in class service. As the Studios Liaison Coordinator, you will be required to work late nights or early mornings, depending on the client’s needs.
· 3-5 years experience working in TV/Film industry or studio/production setting.
· An understanding of the commercial aspects of production facilities
· Excellent administrative and organisation skills
· A working knowledge of Microsoft Office and finance systems including Power Point, Excel, Outlook, Xero and Workflowmax.
· Strong customer service skills and a confident communicator.
· A strong team player with the ability to multi-task and prioritise work commitments.
· Flexible approach to role with an approachable personality.
· The ability to remain calm under pressure and maintain a professional presence.
· Basic Health and Safety training.
· TV/Film/Media/Broadcast degree (desirable)
· IOSH (desirable)
Please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com