About the Role
As a Senior Business Operations Manager, you will be working primarily with our senior management teams delivering an exceptional service and providing advice and guidance.
- Tracking cost of sales, revenue/profit and analysing the benefits of changes
- Mapping, drawing, analysing business processes, and recommending improvements/streamlining through requirements engineering
- Training and supporting team members on new initiatives and workflows
- Support development of internal processes and facilities to support the business
- Writing data reports on business performance and costs. E.g., staffing, freelancers, travel, hotel, expenses, hires etc.
- Creating learning materials such as training documents, organisation charts, workflow diagrams, and policy’s
- Project management of teams working on Timeline initiatives, such as: Image and Reputation– sustainability, diversity, gender pay gap, staff welfare, etc. Compile, compose and update these documents
- Implementing and chairing business development meetings.
- Developing improvements to our internal systems such as Xytech, aCloud, bid software, etc.
- Working with the commercial team on finding new business opportunities
- Matrix management of teams in relevant departments to achieve project end goals
This role will be an important part of Timeline’s Operations offering and will help generate further growth in our expanding company.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Clear understanding of business concepts such as costing, pricing, investment and an ability to manage budgets
- Business analytical skills are essential
- Project Management experience
- Knowledge of relevant Health & Safety regulations
- A positive, can-do attitude and calm under pressure
- The ability to matrix manage teams for a common goal
- Deal effectively with clients and other contacts at all levels, ensuring effective communication between all parties
- High standard of customer service
- Finance experience is essential
The above information is a brief outline of your duties, however, please be aware that your job description may be changed at any time to meet business requirements. You may be given additional projects and workloads from the Timeline Management team, and you will be expected to comply with all reasonable requests.
In return we offer, an opportunity to work with collaborative and helpful team members across all locations. You are also eligible for a variety of employee benefits (please see below).
You are also eligible for a variety of employee benefits including but not limited to:
- Private health care
- Medical cash benefits
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Travel insurance