Reporting into the Production Manager, the Production Coordinator will provide key production co-ordination and assistance to the Production Managers working across a range of productions.
Application deadline is Sunday 9th May 2021 at 11:59pm.
- To provide key production assistance and co-ordination support in conjunction with the editorial and production management team across a range of productions.
- Booking voiceovers, editors and all post production facilities.
- Support the team with new pitches, budgeting, contracting and general administrative duties.
- Ensuring risk assessments are properly created by the relevant producer and health and safety is fully considered for all shoots and post production work, including but not limited to Covid-19.
- Creating call sheets and being point of contact for crew out of office hours.
- Making travel and logistics arrangements etc.
- Assist in budget compilation, cost track and reconcile in conjunction with the Accounts Assistant.
- Trouble shooting and dealing with ad hoc production queries/duties within the department in conjunction with the Production Managers.
- Being point of contact for internal and external clients.
- You may also be required to carry out any other duties which are within the scope and purpose of the job.
Required Qualifications (Knowledge & Experience)
- Previous experience as established Production Assistant or Coordinator.
- Experience of cost tracking and producing small production budgets.
- Experience in creating call sheets.
- Experience of dealing with Health and safety paperwork, and risk assessments.
- Experience in customer service or client facing role.
- Previous experience of working to deadlines – works well under pressure, managing and prioritizing workload effectively;
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Esker, SAP, Fieldglass or similar finance systems.
- Good organization and communication skills (both written and verbal).Educated to A level equivalent;
- Health & Safety trained.
- Previous experience at Production Coordinator level.
- Experience in obtaining carnets and visas.
- Ability to adapt to various ways of working and working across multiple projects simultaneously
- First Aid trained;
- Full clean driving license.
- This is a fixed term (6 month) position
- Please note, we are operating on a remote working set up until lockdown restrictions have been lifted. Thereafter, the role will be based at Stockley Park, Uxbridge (free on-site parking)
- Working hours are on average 40 hours per week
- Travel to shoot / outside broadcast location, incl internationally, may be necessary.
- Must be prepared to work weekends if necessary and over Christmas/Bank holidays
- May require late start/finishes and weekend working where necessary.
We want you to have a career you're genuinely excited about - as well as opportunities to learn and challenge yourself or mentor others.
European Tour Productions is the largest producer of ‘live’ golf coverage in the world; we produce the coverage at approximately 49 events annually. These events take place in Europe, Asia and South Africa. It’s a great role for anybody who loves golf and wants the opportunity to work in a fast paced environment and a diverse portfolio.
IMG is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.