THE FORCE OF GRAVITY
Gravity Media exists to create world-class content that inspires and excites. Our 500 people serve clients in all markets, from sport and media to news and entertainment, working all over the world from bases in the UK, Australia, USA, France, Germany and Qatar. We are driven by client service excellence. We’re always looking and listening, keeping up with the latest broadcast innovations – or pioneering them. Above all, we channel our energy into maintaining our reputation for flawless execution, deep technical expertise and efficient delivery.
OUR BRAND PROMISE
We use the collective power of our people and resources to capture, craft and create – putting our clients at the centre of our universe. We are expert, innovative and reliable; a guiding force in a complex world. It’s what we bring together that sets us apart.
Based in our Chiswick office, the Production Assistant/Runner will work across and support all aspects of the business across The Production Centre and The Administration Centre in Goldhawk Road.
This role will be specifically aligned to support the Production Management Team, but will also cover Graphics and Resources as and when required.
- Driving cars to various locations for deliveries.
- Setting up and providing refreshments for meetings.
- Driving clients to various locations.
- Daily building prep & stocking kitchens, replenishing stock.
- Managing food order receipts.
- To keep areas such as the gallery and studio presentable at all times.
- Assisting on cameras/auto-cue in the studio.
- Prepare/changing sets for various shows.
- Assist production team on shoots/logging tapes.
- To contribute towards developing an effective team and friendly environment.
- To undertake any additional duties as required.
- Reception cover.
- Stock and stationery orders
- Drives and delivery of equipment
- Purchasing food & servicing drinks on busy days
- Camera operating in studio
- Autocue operating in studio
- Putting up Door signs on FA Cup and UEFA Productions
- OB and Big Screen Support (Arsenal, Wembley)
Production Management Support
- Food Orders
- Raising PO Numbers
- Drafting freelance contracts of employment
- Updating ScheduAll with booked freelancers
- Assisting with booking freelancers
- Assisting with any general requests.
- Full clean UK driving license.
- Media related degree or equivalent
- Excellent time-keeping skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels.
- Be committed and client facing.
- An interest in sport / sports production and media.
- An understanding of the industry.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Previous live studio experience