Reporting into the Senior Producer, the Branded Content Producer will produce and manage non-live Branded Content for Ryder Cup Europe and its partners.
Application deadline is Friday 14th May 2021 at 11:59pm.
European Tour Productions is looking for an experienced and well-established producer, who will be servicing high-profile Ryder Cup partners (and their agencies), to create high-end branded content pieces ahead of the 2020 Ryder Cup. The Producer will be called to create multiple branded content pieces of various durations, style and formats.
The Producer will be accountable for the following:
- Serving as the lead point of contact working with the Head of Ryder Cup Productions, ETP Senior Producer and the Ryder Cup partnerships team - clearly communicating with them on all aspects of the project.
- Overseeing all editorial elements of the production (working with the ETP Senior Producer & Head of Ryder Cup Productions) and ensuring deliverables are as per agreed creative.
- Creating and managing production budgets and schedules, ensuring all projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Shoot Producing and Directing onsite, and/or remotely if required.
- Managing all freelance staff to maximize efficiencies across the production.
- Managing multiple post-production edits, dealing with clients’ changing requirements and schedules.
- Working with the Production Management team to manage and organise shoots in the UK and internationally, including hiring of freelance crew and facilities, and negotiating deals.
- Ensuring all short-term contracts are in place between IMG and contractors including freelance directors, crew and suppliers. Collaborations with US Production companies are likely.
- Cost tracking and reporting across the production.
- Ensuring all financial, contractual and production administration is accurate, on time, and completed according to IMG and client policy and procedures. This includes: invoicing, purchase ordering, H&S, risk assessments, insurance and post-production paperwork.
- Regularly updating the ETP Senior Producer & Head of Ryder Cup Productions with project status reports, schedules, current and projected spend and production cost reports.
- Ensuring & organising a comprehensive failsafe backup of every aspect of the production (research, shoot, edit) so that any changes can be effected in a straightforward & cost effective manner.
- You may also be required to carry out any other duties which are within the scope and purpose of the job.
Required Qualifications (Knowledge & Experience)
- Prior experience working as a Producer in advertising, branded or Original Content production.
- Prior experience working within the golf industry and, preferably, knowledge of the Ryder Cup, European Tour tournaments, workflows and personnel.
- Proven experience of client liaison and account management.
- Experience in building and strengthening successful relationships with clients.
- Extensive knowledge of production and post production workflow, production paperwork, archive & music clearance, contracts, insurance, risk assessments and health & safety on shoots.
- Excellent understanding of production budgeting (e.g. managing and tracking associated costs) and ability to produce and manage production budgets and cost reports.
- Ability to manage a large production team or unit.
- Knowledge of post-production, archive and music clearance, insurance, health & safety.
- Excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills both written and verbal.
- Skilled team player.
- The ability to work effectively without close supervision, using own initiative and paying close attention to detail.
- Experience of working across multiple productions, effectively managing and prioritizing workload.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including: Excel and Word).
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro.
- An ability to stay calm and rational under pressure no matter how tight the deadline.
- Previous experience of working in a client/customer facing role (preferably in a Production environment).
- Clean Driving License.
- Prior experience working in branded content.
- Prior experience working across a large campaign.
- Interest in digital formats and technical advances in film production.
- Health & Safety Training.
- Educated to degree level, A Level or equivalent.
- Knowledge of preparing Risk Assessments & Method Statements.
- Working knowledge of SAP.
- An interest in watching or playing sport and, in particular, a passion for golf
- This is a fixed term position until Oct 2021
- Please note, we are operating on a remote working set up until lockdown restrictions have been lifted. Thereafter, the role will be based at Stockley Park, Uxbridge (free on-site parking)
- Working hours are on average 40 hours per week
- Attending (and travel to) location shoots, including internationally.
- Occasional weekend work and unsocial hours – as and when dictated by demanding production schedules and according to the client’s time zone.
- Creating and adapting to use of new systems, workflows and technology where appropriate.
- Liaising and meeting high profile talent/clients.
We want you to have a career you're genuinely excited about - as well as opportunities to learn and challenge yourself or mentor others.
European Tour Productions is the largest producer of ‘live’ golf coverage in the world; we produce the coverage at approximately 49 events annually. These events take place in Europe, Asia and South Africa. It’s a great role for anybody who loves golf and wants the opportunity to work in a fast paced environment and a diverse portfolio.
IMG is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief