Reporting into the Producer and Senior Producer, the Assistant Producer will film, edit and produce content for the Non-Live Golf Dept. To produce broadcast and digital content for The Challenge Tour and Ryder Cup Europe.
Application deadline is Friday 30th April 2021 at 11:59pm.
- To contribute to the production and delivery of Ryder Cup Europe’s broadcast magazine series
- To produce and direct single-camera shoots, overseeing subsequent post-production
- To create engaging content for Ryder Cup Europe across social and digital platforms
- Responsible for preparation and co-ordination of shoot Risk Assessments as appropriate
- You may also be required to carry out any other duties which are within the scope and purpose of the job
Required Qualifications (Knowledge & Experience)
- Previous experience as an Assistant Producer in television production
- Experience of directing single camera shoots, sourcing and interviewing contributors
- Experience of logging rushes and selecting material for edits
- Experience of writing high-quality scripts for short features and promos
- Experience of producing edits for promos or short features
- Self-editing proficiency including knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- A strong knowledge of golf
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal) and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to media manage rushes and projects upon completion
- Computer literacy and good administrative skills
- Excellent customer focus skills (representing the face of the company/programme to the public/potential contributors)
- Experience on a wide range of sports programming, including Live OB’s, quick turnaround highlights, documentaries, magazine shows
- Experience of dealing with Talent (e.g. presenters, commentators, sports stars)
- A second language
- This is a fixed term position (until September 2021)
- Please note, we are operating on a remote working set up until lockdown restrictions have been lifted. Thereafter, the role will be based at Stockley Park, Uxbridge (free on-site parking)
- Working hours are on average 40 hours per week
- You will be required to travel throughout the UK and internationally to shoots
- You will be required to work weekends/unsocial hours.
We want you to have a career you're genuinely excited about - as well as opportunities to learn and challenge yourself or mentor others.
European Tour Productions is the largest producer of ‘live’ golf coverage in the world; we produce the coverage at approximately 49 events annually. These events take place in Europe, Asia and South Africa. It’s a great role for anybody who loves golf and wants the opportunity to work in a fast paced environment and a diverse portfolio.
IMG is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.