Overall Job Purpose
Online Edit Assistant required to work closely with Edit Assistants and Supervisors to ensure the continued efficient operation of the fluid and fast paced post production process. Supporting the finishing departments and creatives with a focus on conforming.
Please note: The base shift hours for this job will include nights and weekends.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Experience in previous Post Production role
- Liaise with technical supervisors, bookings & post-production producers and to ensure work is correctly undertaken
- Setting up, supporting and trouble-shooting edit suites & logger systems
- Undertake routine operations such conform, prep for grade / VFX
- Communicate clearly and efficiency with team members, post producers and other staff members though email, handovers, rushes logs and other administrative means
- Keeping abreast of new standards and workflows, including relevant operational technology implemented within the department
- Being fully aware of the use of technology within the facility and to report any faults to engineering
- Client-facing and provide tech support and advice for production when necessary
- To work as part of a team and maintain good working relationships and service levels with Farm clients
- Partake in training & support for junior members of the team
- Be a senior point-of-contact for your area of working (ie. specific building/MCR)
- Attend relevant training identified to ensure duties are performed efficiently
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks delegated by Technical and Resource Supervisors
- 23 days holiday, rising to 25 days after 5 years service.
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance at 4x annual salary
- Season ticket loan (from day 1)
- Cycles to work scheme
- The Farm’s Market - discount package with BenefitHub