Who we are:
Irdeto is the world leader in digital platform cybersecurity, empowering businesses to innovate for a secure, connected future. Building on over 50 years of expertise in security, Irdeto’s services and solutions protect revenue, enable growth and fight cybercrime in video entertainment, video games, and connected industries including transport, health and infrastructure. With teams and offices around the world, Irdeto’s greatest asset is its people and diversity is celebrated through an inclusive workplace, where everyone has an equal opportunity to drive innovation and support Irdeto's success. Irdeto is dedicated to being the security partner to empower a secure world where people can connect with confidence.
Irdeto is seeking a PMI (Post-Merger Integration) Lead/Director to join the Strategy Team at its head office in Hoofddorp. The position offers the opportunity to join the fast-paced team which addresses key strategic areas of inorganic growth for Irdeto. In addition to deal sourcing and negotiation, the team also directs program management efforts for all company acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, and other similar strategic initiatives.
The successful candidate will drive the pre-merger integration planning and post-merger integration execution to achieve deal rationale, deal value drivers, and synergies. This role will report to the Chief Strategy Officer and support the team through all phases of the deal lifecycle from pre-LOI through post-integration
Your mission at Irdeto:
- Participate in early evaluations during due diligence for M&A activities to understand the strategic objectives, help assess the candidate company, and provide the early voice on integration planning, risks and challenges.
- Develop a comprehensive project plan which includes all workstream and functional team tasks to achieve the success metrics.
- Develop an integration budget for each acquisition which aligns to the plan, and is monitored regularly.
- Lead and take ownership for all aspects of the integration efforts, working with a team of functional experts from across the company.
- Monitor status and rapidly identify issues pertaining to an acquisition, succinctly communicate those issues to the appropriate teams, and work the issues to resolution before any acquisition value deteriorates.
- Report on progress to the deal executives and key stakeholders, and be the single point of contact for all stakeholders.
- Manage stakeholder relationships; identify and establish partnerships with stakeholders to build support and secure sponsorship.
- Exhibit cross-functional leadership and delivery in a matrixed organization through collaboration and effective relationships.
- Develop M&A best practices for the company, such as a PMI playbook.
- Manage other cross-functional project teams of various sizes based on company needs.
How you can add value to the team?
- 8+ years of cross-functional project experience in a high technology industry (software companies preferred) with at least 5 years of M&A experience, including active integration involvement.
- Demonstrated leadership and influence management skills.
- Proven ability to think strategically about acquisition objectives and map the strategy into due diligence evaluations and a detailed project plan for integration execution.
- Exceptional attention to detail, project management skills and working knowledge of project management tools.
- A desire to roll-up your sleeves to see an integration project to successful completion.
- An open, direct, and respectful communication style with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- BA / BS degree from a leading academic institution; Masters a strong plus.
- Proficiency in English. Other languages are an added bonus.
What you can expect from us:
Irdeto is a people first organization where you can secure your future. Our values of Trust, Accountability, Agility and Innovation inform our culture. We believe in connecting people and developing careers with a strong focus on collaboration, creativity, health and happiness among our globally diverse workforce.
In addition to competitive remuneration and extensive benefits we offer:
- An international & multicultural environment where diversity and inclusivity are celebrated and embraced
- Professional educational opportunities and training program
- Innovation sabbatical
- Volunteer Day
- State of the art office space
- On the job coaching and mentoring
- Flexible work arrangements – via our Work Hard Anywhere policy.
- Some of us run city marathons and even go on snowboarding trips together!
- Casual Friday? Casual every day!
- US$ 500 net for your home office setup after you passed your trial period
- And many additional perks customized to global locations (canteen, fresh fruit, amazing coffee, parking, on-site gym, yoga room to name a few)
With over 50 successful years of business innovation behind us, and an exciting digital and connected future ahead of us, Irdeto is a progressive company to join. We are looking for people who will keep us at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
Welcome to Irdeto!
Irdeto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on identity or innate characteristics, instead we aim to build a diverse, inclusive culture where your talent counts.