Location: London based
Overall Job Purpose
To Post Produce projects of variable size and scope to a variety of Broadcasters and platforms.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Ensure production projects assigned to you are set up correctly and run smoothly, working closely with the Scripted Workflow Manager and the client. Attend initial workflow set up meetings. Maintain constant contact with Workflow Manager, operations and support teams throughout.
- Define client requirements, planning and resourcing a project accordingly among internal creative teams, escalating where appropriate.
- Owning project work at every stage of production, ensuring projects are delivered on time, within budget and to an extremely high standard.
- Manage the budgeting and scheduling of all projects assigned to you, ensuring all data is entered accurately and schedules are up to date and maintained.
- Working closely with Sales, agree payment schedules and terms with clients ensuring that bills are signed off in according with the agreed terms.
- With support from Accounts, ensure billing for all assigned projects is accurate and on time.
- Support fellow Producers across The Farm in the planning and execution of projects.
- Maintain regular communication and engagement with the creative teams, spending time with them to understand their roles and importance of each project
- Work with the Management Team to support up-and-coming talent, ensuring succession plans are in place for key creatives
- Introduce existing and new talent to clients with the view to selling them on existing/new projects
- Cover for absent staff in the team within the remit of the job accountabilities
- Undertake ad hoc projects and administrative tasks that are relevant to the operation of the department
- Attend relevant training identified to ensure duties are performed efficiently
Education & Training
5+ A* to C (9-4) level GCSE’s or equivalent
GSCE level minimum B (6) grade or equivalent in English
Trained on MS Office applications
Degree level education in relevant field
Excel trained to intermediate level
Skills, Ability & Experience
Substantial experience working in a Post Production environment, detailed knowledge of Post, Picture Finishing, Mastering and Deliveries.
Deep knowledge / experience of Post Production processes and Studio Deliveries such that a ‘hands on’ approach is possible
Proven ability to build and maintain sustaining relationships with clients at all levels. This includes excellent client handling skills, established relationships along with experience in generating new business from existing and new clients.
Good understanding of scheduling/booking systems