About the role:
The job holder will be responsible for managing the Edit Support team and Booking Coordinators responsible for managing Offline through the facility.
The role will be responsible for liaising with Post Production Managers, Bookings Coordinators and Operational leads, while also being the go-to person for any Edit Support queries, workflow planning, scheduling conflicts and client support.
The role will ensure all offline requirements and issues are being met and resolved, working very closely with the wider operation and post-management team, as well as building relationships with clients to ensure consistency and quality of work for all Molinare’s Offline clients.
What the job will look like:
- Work with the Post Management, Operational and Coordination teams to ensure work is processed through the building on time and to the highest standards.
- Recruitment, development and training of the staff within the team.
- Monitoring the workload in the assigned areas and ensure that preparations for future projects are put in place, this involves working closely with the Sales and the IT/Engineering support team.
- Monitoring and reporting of weekly utilisation for offline set-ups and ensuring all work is being placed, scheduled and costed correctly.
- Dealing with internal and external client enquiries via phone, email or in-person
- Testing and rolling out of new kit and workflow to meet client/project specific delivery specifications.
- Advise the Head of Picture Operations about current and forthcoming project requirements, to assist with scheduling and ensure there is enough staff cover and available resources to facilitate the work.
- Gain an understanding of the project in advance by liaising – and attending meetings - with the Sales team, the Post Production Manager, relevant Molinare technical staff and relevant members of the production.
- In the event of problems or queries about the material, project or workflow, to be the main point of contact for the client or staff member.
- Put commercial at the heart of the team and the business.
- Fulfil any other tasks or duties that may be required from time to time
- A thorough understanding of post-production workflow and offline editing technology.
- Previous experience in a high-end post-production facility.
- Advanced knowledge of Avid Editing Software and support storage.
- Experience dealing with clients and high-pressure environments.
- Experience and knowledge of resource management and coordinating.
- Previous roles which involved managing and developing team members is preferred.
What will you get from us?
- An opportunity to work with some of the best creative talent and content in the industry, with new technologies on high-end drama, factual / feature film, gaming titles
- We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual's unique contribution, enabling all our employees to influence, thrive and achieve their full potential
- A business with a conscience - we want everyone to have an amazing experience, from our clients to our suppliers and you.
Our Values – What do we believe in
- Teamwork - Our best projects are born when we share our skills and experience with each other
- Passion - We treat every project with respect and time that it deserves
- Expertise - By embracing our creative background, we take the risks that allow us to aim higher
- Talent – We nurture talent to grow and do something meaningful at Molinare, which raises the bar for all of us
- Inclusion – We all grow better professions and better people by working with different backgrounds, cultures and thinking styles.