Based out of our outside broadcast office in Watford, you will be part of an established production management team. Your role will involve supporting the Production Managers with both short and long term projects. You will also work closely with the Production Assistant.
A primarily office-based role, however you may also have the opportunity to act as a primary point of contact onsite at events abroad.
Gravity Media is following government guidance regarding working from home during the pandemic, however it is not possible to guarantee working from home permanently for those unable to commute, therefore it is essential you can commute to Watford when required.
Your role will involve supporting the Production Managers with both short and long term projects. Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Crewing large and small scale broadcast events.
• Issuing crew contracts and processing the necessary crew invoices for payment.
• Coordination of crew visas, accreditation, petty cash, flights, travel requirements etc
• Reporting all of these costs to Production Manager
• Dealing direct with 3rd party suppliers and clients as required
• Creating & issuing callsheets
• Previous experience as a Production Coordinator, or a Production Assistant for 1-2 years in TV or Film.
• Demonstration of previous experience of some of the duties and responsibilities outlined in this job description.
• Knowledge of outside broadcast production an advantage but not essential
• Solid planning and organisational skills
• Attention to detail
• Desire to train as a Production Manager