Based out of our outside broadcast office in Watford, you will be part of an established production management team. Your role will involve supporting the Production Managers with both short and long term projects. You will also work closely with the Production Coordinator.
A primarily office-based role, however you may also have the opportunity to act as a primary point of contact onsite at events abroad.
Gravity Media is following government guidance regarding working from home during the pandemic, however it is not possible to guarantee working from home permanently for those unable to commute, therefore it is essential you can commute to Watford when required.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Raising of purchase orders that relate to the Projects department
- Ordering stationary and peripherals (for office and on-site)
- Arranging and keeping record of taxi bookings for all staff
- Maintaining crew database (‘Crewplanner’) and be responsible for adding / updating freelance records and Crew Information folders in Sharepoint.
- Assisting Production Co-ordinator and Managers with travel arrangements, meeting preparation and other ad-hoc tasks
- At times, being the responsible person in the office whilst staff are working abroad and providing whatever support is necessary
- Taking minutes of meetings including follow up action points and distributing as required
- Keeping track of staff passports and visa validity and renewing where necessary
- First class organisational skills
- Microsoft Office (Word & Excel) Sharepoint,
- Excellent communication skills – must be confident in dealing with a variety of people inside and outside the business
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn new skills
- Able to work well within a team and use own initiative
- Flexibility (some out of hours working may be required
- Experience in OB Production / Broadcast Media field preferred but not essential