Join Disney for a challenging and rewarding Apprenticeship!
During an Apprenticeship at Disney, you will get the chance to work side by side with industry leaders while you study towards your apprenticeship qualification. You will gain valuable skills working within one of the strongest family of brands on a global scale while building lasting connections. Imagine that!
The Walt Disney Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.About The ApprenticeshipUsing a mix of new research, internal and external data sources, and desk research you will:
- Analyse data on characters, content, programs and platforms to support strategic decision making across the company
- Develop an understanding of consumer attitudes and behaviour (kids & adults)
- Monitor the market trends, cultural differences and competitor landscape across Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Work closely with partner research agencies
- Learn about and apply research methodologies both quantitative and qualitative from design of studies to the creation of reports and PowerPoint decks to share insight
- Develop your presentation and influencing skills as you share insight across the business
What are we looking for
- Must be on target to achieve / have achieved two C’s or above at A-Levels/BTEC
- Must have achieved 5 grades 4 - 9 at GCSE (C or above) including Maths and English
- Must have the right to work in the UK already in place
- Must be available to start the apprenticeship in September 2022
What We Offer
- Potential - this is an Apprenticeship! We don’t expect you to come with all the skills and knowledge, but what we do want is enthusiasm; we want you to be eager to learn the job and committed to your apprenticeship studies too.
- A passion for starting a career in Market Research
- Analytical and detail orientated approach
- Collaborative work ethic
- Attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels in a professional and mature manner
- Ability to prioritise tasks, meet deadlines and undertake various administrative duties
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office
How To Apply
- Develop your workplace skills and experience and help build the foundations of your future career within a best in class Research function
- You’ll study towards the Level 4 Market Research Exec Apprenticeship
- Upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship you will also achieve the Advanced Certificate in Market Research
- This programme is 18 months long
- 20% of your working hours will be allocated to study time for your Apprenticeship
- Support from our trusted training provider
- Competitive salary with 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Great discounts on Disney products!
Apply with your CV and cover letter via the link on this page. Please note that applications without cover letters will not be considered.
Your cover letter should be approximately 400 words and include the following:
Please only apply to one Apprenticeship position.
- Why have you chosen this Apprenticeship?
- Why have you chosen Disney?
- What qualities do you possess that would encourage Disney to choose you for the Apprenticeship?
We offer several Apprenticeship opportunities across our business and if appropriate we will consider you for all relevant opportunities when you apply.
The application deadline is Sunday 27th February 2022 however, if we receive a high volume of applications we may close the role before this date, therefore we strongly advise you to apply early.Should you need to reach out to us regarding potential support in the recruitment process, for example to discuss what adjustments you might require, then please drop us an email in advance toRecruitment.London@disney.com and we will happily pick up a conversation on this.