The Level 1 Support Team Leads will work within our Operations team to help support our customers with our content distribution platforms.
- Lead and support the Level 1 team to deliver the highest level of service standards to all residents and customers.
- Learn our platforms and advanced troubleshooting of our streaming architecture.
- Continually monitor customer contact workflows to ensure that SLAs are met.
- Encourage and promote collaborative working with our content delivery teams to increase the quality and speed of customer responses.
- Carry out quality control assessments of work completed by the team, provide structured results and deliver targeted improvements set by the management team.
- To provide reports to the management team on individual, team and department progress and other requirements as required.
- Lead and drive team performance and delivery, effectively delegating and organising workload appropriately and managing improvements where necessary.
- Onboard, train, monitor and develop team members, outlining the areas of accountability, providing coaching on areas of development and empowering ownership of problems through to resolution.
Required Experience and Skills
- Experience in a B2B and B2C contact centre environment.
- Strong written customer service experience.
- Previous line management experience within a Customer Service role.
- Experience of working with ticketing systems such as Zendesk.
- Microsoft Office inc. Outlook, and Google Docs
Desired Experience and Skills
- Digital customer contact experience, preferably within a streaming or sports environment.
- Experience troubleshooting Android and iOS device issues.
- Tech savviness – you’re up-to-date with the latest trends.
- Sports fan, with working knowledge of sports websites.
Contract and Work Conditions
- Job Location: Chiswick Business Park, London.
- Contract Type: Permanent.
- Working Hours: 4 sets of 12-hour shifts on rotation with the team.
- Projected Start Date: Ideally, candidates will be available to start immediately.