Reporting to the Assistant Manager, the Level 1 Support Team Leads will work within our Operations team to help support our customers with our content distribution platforms.
- Lead & support the Level 1 team to deliver the highest level of service standards to all residents & customers.
- Learn our platforms and advanced troubleshooting of our streaming architecture.
- Continually monitor customer contact workflows to ensure that SLAs are met.
- Encourage & promote collaborative working with our content delivery teams to increase the quality & speed of customer responses.
- Carry out quality control assessments of work completed by the team, provide structured results & deliver targeted improvements set by the management team.
- To provide reports to the management team on individual, team & department progress and other requirements as required.
- Lead and drive team performance and delivery, effectively delegating and organising workload appropriately and managing improvements where necessary.
- Onboard, train, monitor and develop team members, outlining the areas of accountability, providing coaching on areas of development and empowering ownership of problems through to resolution.
Required Qualifications (Knowledge & Experience)
- Management / team lead experience in a B2B / B2C contact centre environment, providing live chat & ticketing support.
- Strong written customer service experience.
- Experience of working with ticketing systems such as Zendesk.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 suite.
- Good analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Technical troubleshooting experience across desktop, mobile & TV devices.
- Prolific in customer ticketing & live chat systems.
- Strong level of written business English.
- Every minute counts. Make fast decisions and have them count.
- Comfortable with multi-tasking, handling multiple lines of communication across email & messaging platforms.
- Proven track record of coaching & development
- Maths and English GCSE (or equivalent) or higher.
- Digital customer contact experience, preferably within a media / sports streaming environment.
- Experience of management tools such as Jira & Asana.
- Effective at managing communications with both internal departments & external vendors.
- Tech savviness – you’re up-to-date on the latest trends.
- Sports fan, with working on knowledge of sports websites.
- Comfortable with troubleshooting devices that are not immediately available to hand.
- Customer service, management / team leading qualifications or certifications.
- This is a fixed term (12 month) position
- This role is based at Chiswick Park
- 12-hour shifts covering a 24/7/365 schedule
Our platforms allow content to be activated across multiple B2B and B2C destinations in a scalable, customisable and extendable way. In 2020 we delivered over 30,000 live sporting & entertainment events across our Video and Data products–we’re proven to provide the world’s most dynamic and interactive digital experiences that are shaping the future of digital streaming.
IMG is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.