Reporting to the Production Finance Executive, the Production Accountant will provide financial and accounting support to the production team. Providing detailed weekly cost report information to the client. This is a sleeves up role for someone who enjoys getting fully involved in a role and working as part of a busy team.
- Completing the weekly update of the actual expenditure for the Production Cost Reports and working closely with Production Managers to analyse and explain their budget variances;
- Presenting the weekly cost reports to the client and answering any queries relating to the reports;
- Working closely with the production team to understand the production workflows and decisions which impact the cost report;
- Assist the Finance Executive with corporate forecasting requirements;
- Assist with the integration and running of new Budgeting and Cost Reporting software;
- Additional work to be undertaken as directed by the Production Team;
- You may also be required to carry out any other duties, which are within the scope and purpose of the job.
Required Qualifications (Knowledge & Experience)
- Experience as a minimum of Senior Finance Assistant level, or at Production Manager level with strong cost reporting experience.
- Proficient in providing finance support within media production
- Experience of managing staff, i.e. Finance Assistants
- Knowledge and understanding of production processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel - able to create and use pivot tables/budget templates/formulas and help others use the programme
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly numerate
- Cost reporting including variance analysis
- Experience reconciling multiple bank accounts
- Experience of working in a similar media related environment within finance.
- Practical knowledge/ experience of using SAP
- Worked with multiple cost trackers
- Fully or part qualified (ACCA / CIMA) or equivalent
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- An interest in sport, particularly tennis
- This is a fixed term (12 month) position, based at Stockley Park, Uxbridge (free on-site parking)
- Working hours are on average 40 hours per week
- Occasional unsociable hours may be required (when required by the client
- Working with international vendors/suppliers on different time zones and working to different currencies
We want you to have a career you're genuinely excited about - as well as opportunities to learn and challenge yourself or mentor others.
IMG Productions is the largest producers of sports programming in the world, responsible for thousands of hours of content on behalf of more than 200 federations, associations and events. Producing and distributing three 24/7 sports offerings in Sport 24, the first-ever live, global, premium sports channel for the airline and cruise industries; EDGEsport, the premium action sports channel; and the Premier League Content Service for international broadcasters, which includes all live matches, comprehensive analysis and regular magazine programming. Our multimedia product offerings include inCycle, Golfing World, Amazon Tennis, European Tour Productions, SNTV, Euroleague Basketball, Trans World Sport, EFL, FEI, FIVB, Evoke Films and more.