Reporting to the Assistant Manager, the Level 1 (Customer/Helpdesk) Support Specialist will work within our Operations team to help support our customers with our content distribution platforms.
- Provide fast and accurate customer service, across tickets & live chats.
- Learn our platforms and advanced troubleshooting of our streaming architecture.
- Work effectively with our content delivery teams to achieve results.
- Document and retain ever-evolving workflows and resolutions.
Required Qualifications (Knowledge & Experience)
- 3+ Years in a B2B / B2C contact centre environment, providing live chat & ticketing support.
- Strong written customer service experience.
- Experience of working with ticketing systems such as Zendesk.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 suite.
- Good analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Technical troubleshooting experience across desktop, mobile & TV devices.
- Prolific in customer ticketing & live chat systems
- Strong level of written business English.
- Every minute counts. Make fast decisions and have them count.
- Comfortable with multi-tasking, handling multiple lines of communication across email & messaging platforms.
- Maths and English GCSE (or equivalent) or higher.
- Digital customer contact experience, preferably within a media / sports streaming environment.
- Experience of management tools such as Jira & Asana.
- Effective at managing communications with both internal departments & external vendors.
- Tech savviness – you’re up-to-date on the latest trends.
- Sports fan, with working on knowledge of sports websites.
- Comfortable with troubleshooting devices that are not immediately available to hand.
- Customer service qualifications or certifications.
- This is a fixed term (12 month) position
- Please note, we are operating on a remote working set up until lockdown restrictions have been lifted. Thereafter, the role will be based at Chiswick Park, London
- Working hours are based on 12-hour shifts covering a 24/7/365 schedule
- Able to work shift patterns, including weekends and overnights
We want you to have a career you're genuinely excited about - as well as opportunities to learn and challenge yourself or mentor others.
Our platforms allow content to be activated across multiple B2B and B2C destinations in a scalable, customisable and extendable way. In 2020 we delivered over 30,000 live sporting & entertainment events across our Video and Data products–we’re proven to provide the world’s most dynamic and interactive digital experiences that are shaping the future of digital streaming.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.