Who we are:
Irdeto is the world leader in digital platform security, protecting platforms and applications for video entertainment, video games, connected transport, connected health and IoT connected industries. Irdeto’s solutions and services enable customers to protect their revenue, create new offerings and fight cybercrime effectively. With more than 50 years of expertise in security, Irdeto’s software security technology and cyber-services protect more than six billion devices and applications for some of the world’s best-known and loved brands.
People are Irdeto’s biggest strength and diversity is celebrated through an inclusive workplace, where everyone has an equal opportunity to drive innovation and support Irdeto’s success. With a unique heritage in security innovation, Irdeto is building a secure future where people can embrace connectivity without fear.
We are offering a great opportunity to join a world leader in cybersecurity technologies for the position of Business Development Director. Your main objective will be to drive forward Irdeto’s growing ‘Services and Solutions’ business in the North America for our new segments. Ideal locations are the Bay, Seattle, Los Angeles or New York. It is a remote working role and other locations will be considered. Frequent travel is expected.
Your mission at Irdeto:
- Manage sales to existing and new accounts and also work closely with our Marketing & Product Teams to explore new sales opportunities for Irdeto.
- Carry a regional sales target and will be compensated according to Irdeto’s BD Incentive Plan.
- Be responsible for the sales strategy and revenue delivery for Irdeto customers and prospects in the region and will develop the revenue stream in this leading edge and exciting region.
- Be expected to make a major contribution to the development of the Irdeto business at ‘C-level’ and also in building, managing and growing the sales pipeline.
- Directly accountable for delivering all of Irdeto’s revenue in your region, contributing to the attainment of Irdeto’s business objectives.
- Overachieving on annual revenue target.
- Working to ensure that current and future customer requirements are communicated to the Irdeto Marketing and Products teams so that they can be met in a timely manner.
- Accurately report and forecast on sales activities.
- Direct involvement in high profile and major sales engagements, plus business development at the appropriate level into target accounts.
- Be accountable for Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty for the customers in the region.
How you can add value to the team?
- Significant experience selling complex software solutions, gained within high pressure sales role. 10+ years sales management experience.
- A proven track of successful sales into the technology sector (experience in selling security solutions will be a distinct advantage).
- A demonstrable track record of over achievement against significant revenue targets, in the context of medium/long sales cycles and complex consultative selling situations.
- Experience of environments where the sales process involves some external stakeholders and where the end to end solution involves a number for companies across a given supply chain.
- An understanding of the concept of content protection and management technologies and the way in which they are integrated into the content supply chain.
- A portfolio of senior industry contacts and the ability to sell at the appropriate level into target organizations.
- High impact, dynamic person, with a record of achieving results individually and through others; an intelligent, strategic thinker with proven ability to execute sales plans.
- Educated to degree level preferably with potentially a post-graduate degree in business.
- Excellent communication skills, with the capability of articulating the company’s ongoing strategic product/market vision, proficient in delivering (technical) presentations.
What you can expect from us:
Irdeto is a people first organization where you can secure your future. Our values of Trust, Accountability, Agility and Innovation inform our culture. We believe in connecting people and developing careers with a strong focus on collaboration, creativity, health and happiness among our globally diverse workforce.
In addition to competitive remuneration and extensive benefits we offer:
- An international & multicultural environment where diversity and inclusivity are celebrated and embraced
- Professional educational opportunities and training program
- Innovation sabbatical
- Volunteer Day
- State of the art office space
- On the job coaching and mentoring
- Flexible work arrangements – via our Work Hard Anywhere policy.
- Some of us run city marathons and even go on snowboarding trips together!
- Casual Friday? Casual every day!
- US$ 500 net for your home office setup after you passed your trial period
- And many additional perks customized to global locations (canteen, fresh fruit, amazing coffee, parking, on-site gym, yoga room to name a few)
With over 50 successful years of business innovation behind us, and an exciting digital and connected future ahead of us, Irdeto is a progressive company to join. We are looking for people who will keep us at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
Welcome to Irdeto!
Irdeto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on identity or innate characteristics, instead we aim to build a diverse, inclusive culture where your talent counts.