You will provide and assist with administrative support by fulfilling crew, equipment and travel requirements for Outside Broadcast (OB) events for a variety of clients across the UK and World.
The Junior Production Coordinator will offer a superior service to NEP clients, working in tandem with the assigned Technical Project Manager(s), Operations team and Department Heads of Sound and Vision, to ensure continuity of services and delivery from across the business.
This is a varied role within a growing team, requiring the Production Coordinator to be resourceful and have the ability to work well in a time sensitive environment. This position will suit someone looking to start their career, take on greater accountability and get exposure to providing support across a range of NEP projects.
- Support the Coordination team to deliver projects in a timely and efficient fashion, assisting with administrative tasks such as raising purchase orders, booking hotel rooms and supporting crewing alongside working on your own assigned projects.
- Manage your own projects, by booking appropriate crew for events via telephone and email, recording and tracking activities using ScheduAll, including days booked and rates of pay to maintain accurate records.
- Work with our travel agents to book UK and International accommodation and travel for crew members, if required.
- Act as a primary point of contact for all crew member enquiries; represent NEP and our core values at all times; manage and react to any changes brought on by unforeseen circumstances or changes by the client or crew.
- Work with the client and Technical Projects Manager(s) to ensure all crew booked are accredited ahead of the OB, using systems such as Dataco to compile and upload information for the event.
- Use Proactis and complete all purchase orders relating to the event, working with the Technical Project Manager(s) to ensure all costs are in line with the quote.
- Ascertain power and security arrangements for OB and arrange as necessary.
- Book Talk-Back frequencies and licences after establishing number required by liaising with Technical Project Manager / guarantee Sound Engineer.
- Minimum of 5 GCSE passes at grade C or above (including Maths and English), or equivalent.
- A-levels or equivalent qualification desirable but not essential.
- General computer literacy; good working knowledge of Microsoft Office skills, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, including the ability to use formulas.
- Mathematically competent.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure; lateral thinker.
- Strong and confident communicator with positive interpersonal skills; team player.
- Proven track record in customer service.
- Exceptional time management with the ability to prioritise workload and adhere to deadlines.