The Assistant Scheduler is responsible for the planning, scheduling and communication of workflow logistics amongst CT Ireland’s staff and external contractors
- Using CT’s booking and inventory management system R2 to review scheduled activities and communicate with our crew and suppliers.
- Use of general software tools to aid planning and communication such as Word, Excel, Outlook and other software.
- Provide scheduling and planning assistance to the Production Managers..
- Sourcing and co-ordination of labour resources.
- Creation and updating of rolling weekly working rosters.
- Supervision of timesheet compliance.
- Communication with in-house and contractor contacts.
- Scheduler/Planner experience (1-2+years).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Customer focused mentality.
- Strong communication and IT system skills.
- Enjoys working in a dynamic and live environment; must be able to work under pressure to weekly deadlines.