About the role:
Reporting to the Sales Executive, the job holder will be responsible for coordinating all necessary administration, scheduling, sales planning, research, and lead management for the Molinare scripted (Drama) & Feature Film team. The successful candidate will work with Molinare's clients to collate, prepare, and schedule marketing material. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to build a career in creative sales within the TV & film industry.
What the job will look like:
- Draft quotes and proposals and assist the Sales team as required
- Track weekly sales, provide data and reporting to assist the sales team
- Manage sales forecast and keep it up to date
- Work alongside the sales team to develop and grow customer accounts
- Canvas potential sales leads for the sales team
- Work with marketing to ensure all sales collateral is kept up to date
- Learn company processes and workflows and own customer enquiries as required
- Assist marketing to prepare marketing guides and schedules for the sales team
- Research the production market, competitors and target clients to assist the sales team
- Support team with schedules and handovers to PPMs, operations and wider business
- Liaise with creatives across picture and sound to understand project requirements
- Fulfil any other tasks or duties that may be required from time to time
- Previous experience in a Sales Support role
- Hands-on experience with ERP and CRM systems
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
- Previous experience in a Post Production role
- Demonstrated ability to assist sales teams with any additional work as needed with a can-do attitude
What will you get from us?
- An opportunity to work with some of the best creative talent and content in the industry, with new technologies on high-end drama, factual / feature film, gaming titles
- We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual's unique contribution, enabling all our employees to influence, thrive and achieve their full potential
- A business with a conscience - we want everyone to have an amazing experience, from our clients to our suppliers and you.
Our Values – What do we believe in
- Teamwork - Our best projects are born when we share our skills and experience with each other
- Passion - We treat every project with respect and time that it deserves
- Expertise - By embracing our creative background, we take the risks that allow us to aim higher
- Talent – We nurture talent to grow and do something meaningful at Molinare, which raises the bar for all of us
- Inclusion – We all grow better professions and better people by working with different backgrounds, cultures and thinking styles.