About the role:
As a Senior Mix Technician, you will be acting as the face of the department when working with freelance sound teams to ensure material and workflow is efficient from the editorial department, to mix theatre through to the completion of deliverables. You will also be responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of all computers in the theatre, including installing and upgrading software and firmware of desks and computers.
What the day job will probably look like:
- The lead person is responsible for the setup and technical support of, our brand new state of the art theatre to ensure the efficiency of clients and staff time.
- Liaising with clients and helping with all technical issues that arise throughout the sound mixes process.
- Responsible for the creation and distribution of final mastered audio files to our clients on completion of a job.
- Responsible for liaising with picture departments and ensuring the theatre is running the latest version of the film.
- Work closely with Post Production Managers to ensure that rooms are being prepared and hours are utilised correctly for the company to invoice correctly.
- Occasionally help with the set-up of ADR and all voice record sessions, including individual/group sessions and Source Connect / Skype sessions.
- Assist Re-recording mixers with project coordination from point of workflow development through to delivery and completion.
- Working with the management team to ensure billing is managed in a timely manner.
- Full understanding of post-production workflow for Feature Films.
- Full understanding of Auxes and buses to create stems for Masters and deliverables to deliver to numerous studios specifications.
- Experience in using Dolby RMU’s for mastering.
- Customer and Employee liaison/support.
- Adept in use of Pro-Tools, MS Office 2000 or later, particularly Outlook, Excel and Word, Internet and email.
- Ability to report and solve issues/client requirements.
- Must be proactive and highly organised.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
What will you get from us?
- An opportunity to work with some of the best creative talent and content in the industry, with new technologies on high-end drama, factual / feature film, gaming titles.
- We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual's unique contribution, enabling all our employees to influence, thrive and achieve their full potential.
- A business with a conscience - we want everyone to have an amazing experience, from our clients to our suppliers and you.
Our Values – What do we believe in
- Teamwork - Our best projects are born when we share our skills and experience with each other.
- Passion - We treat every project with the respect and time that it deserves.
- Expertise - By embracing our creative background, we take the risks that allow us to aim higher.
- Talent – We nurture talent to grown and do something meaningful at Molinare, which raises the bar for all of us.
- Inclusion – We all grow better professions and better people by working with different backgrounds, cultures and thinking styles.