Senior Format Sales Executive Needed:
Impact Entertainment Media (“IEM”), a company focused on programs with purpose in the Social Impact Entertainment space, is developing its creative format and production business and is now seeking a full-time sales specialist to strengthen its team. We are seeking a high calibre professional to work closely with the Creative and Format team, to drive revenues from new clients.
The purpose of this role is to fully exploit the IEM catalogue through handling the day to day sales activity and licensing formats - new and established, as well as content to both streamers and television channels, in designated territories around the world, to achieve set sales targets.
- To promote and sell the IEM formats catalogue to the target market.
- To achieve set sales targets, to help prepare annual forecasts and to maintain tight control over the business, revenues and cost of sales.
- To foster and maintain close contact with clients, developing excellent relationships with both broadcasters and streamers, brand partners and key production companies, and regional representatives at an appropriate level to achieve financial objectives.
- To continually identify new customers for all relevant products and new markets.
- To work closely with the Creative and Marketing team to ensure that all clients and prospects receive timely promotional and programming material (e.g. publicity, newsletters, format bibles, sizzle reels, online screeners, pitch sheets, ratings).
- To maintain up-to-date information and market research, programming requirements and data on changing consumer profiles, and competitor activity in key territories.
- To attend and actively participate in the major markets, local and international. And when required - to conduct sales visits to designated territories.
- To maintain and grow a quality database of sales and media industry contacts.
The Ideal Candidate:
The successful candidate reports to the CEO and will be motivated by driving both revenues and impact, as well as possess the following experience and characteristics:
- Significant in-depth experience in a sales role, within a media sales environment.
- Experience to include: sales of factual and reality content and formats, attending conferences and exhibitions, building relationships and networking, pitching, negotiations, the contractual and rights procedures involved in format/content exploitation and production.
- An understanding of television and production markets and a proven working knowledge of some key international territories.
- Highly organised, able to meet strict deadlines and used to working in a time-sensitive environment to achieve targets.
- Computer literate (MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point and CRM software).
- Excellent communication skills, with a strong customer focus and confident manner.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a must. Additional language skills will be an advantage.
- Interested in factual, unscripted and reality entertainment and production processes.
- Energy, enthusiasm, integrity, adaptability, discretion, dependability and results focused.
Impact Entertainment Media is a growing Creative House and Production Company with offices in the UAE and Netherlands, but the position can be filled from elsewhere. Applicants for supporting part-time positions in other territories will also be considered.
Please submit CV with a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org www.impactentertainment.media