Location London, England, United KingdomBusiness ESPNDate posted Sep. 08, 2021
Join ESPN for a challenging and rewarding 12-month internship!
During an internship at ESPN, you will get the chance to work side by side with industry leaders in your field of study. You will gain valuable skills working within one of the strongest family of brands on a global scale while building lasting connections. Imagine that!About The Internship
As an ESPN Ad Sales Intern, you will assist the promotion of ESPN’s catalogue of sport events and programmes to markets throughout Europe and Africa. You will be involved in all aspects of the sales process and provide administrative and marketing support by logging contracts, entering data, supporting marketing initiatives and maintaining the website. This internship will strengthen your numeracy and communication skills while learning about the EMEA media markets.Eligibility
- Must be an undergraduate student in a sandwich year course returning to study in Autumn 2023
- Must have the right to work in the UK already in place
- Studying for a relevant degree
What We Offer
- Strong interest in future career in the industry
- Attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels in a professional and mature manner
- Ability to prioritise tasks, meet deadlines and undertake various administrative duties
- Strong MS Office skills
We will give you the opportunity to gain experience working for the world’s leading entertainment company. There is no better place to show what you’re made of – apply now!How to Apply
- Develop your workplace skills and experience and help build the foundations of your future career
- Constructive on-the-job training as well as companywide learning and development initiatives
- Learn how decisions and actions are made within a global business environment
- Take on real responsibility and become an essential part of an encouraging team
- Have the support and network of a large community of interns
- Gain essential knowledge to help you achieve success in your placement and your future career
- Annual salary of £21,000 with 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Great discounts on Disney products!
Apply with your CV and cover letter via the link on this page. Please note that applications without cover letters will not be considered.
Your cover letter should be approximately 400 words and include the following:
Please only apply to one internship position.
- Why have you chosen this internship?
- Why have you chosen Disney?
- What qualities do you possess that would encourage Disney to choose you for the internship?
We offer a large number of Early Careers opportunities across our business and if appropriate we will consider you for all relevant opportunities when you apply.
The application deadline is Sunday 28th November 2021 however, if we receive a high volume of applications we may close the role before this date, therefore we strongly advise you to apply early.
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. Every day we’re doing things that no one has done, all in a dynamic culture where we defy odds and continuously outdo ourselves. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.