Who we are:
Irdeto is the world leader in digital platform security, protecting platforms and applications for video entertainment, video games, connected transport, connected health and IoT connected industries. Irdeto’s solutions and services enable customers to protect their revenue, create new offerings and fight cybercrime effectively. With more than 50 years of expertise in security, Irdeto’s software security technology and cyber-services protect more than six billion devices and applications for some of the world’s best-known and loved brands.
People are Irdeto’s biggest strength and diversity is celebrated through an inclusive workplace, where everyone has an equal opportunity to drive innovation and support Irdeto’s success. With a unique heritage in security innovation, Irdeto is building a secure future where people can embrace connectivity without fear.
As the Talent Team Coordinator at our HQ (Hoofddorp, The Netherlands) you will join our global HR team, consisting of 24 colleagues located in The Netherlands, Canada, India and China. You will be reporting to the Talent Development Specialist. Your role will focus on maximizing ourTalent Team's impact on the organisation through efficient administration of key tasks in Talent Acquisition, Learning and Development and coordinating the activities of the team in their interactions with the business.
Your mission at Irdeto:
- Talent Team: Our Talent Team includes Learning & Development (2) HRBP’s (5) and Talent Acquisition (5) and is responsible for talent attraction, sourcing, talent development, performance management and other people matters. We are a diverse group of people committed to matching and developing talent to meet opportunity and grow the business. As our Talent Team Coordinator, you will facilitate operational excellence by coordinating talent activities across our team.
- Learning & Development (L&D): You will be the key person for scheduling, booking and coordinating our training and workshop delivery for all of the major HR learning programs globally. This will include coordinating external vendors, our people and our facilities.
- Learning & Development: You will also assist the L&D team with budget and expense management, invoice processing and ensuring procurement and finance teams are processing our costs (circa 500,000 euros per annum) manage individual training requests received via our Fresh Service request management tool and connect requests to our training providers.
- Talent Acquisition: You will manage our job requisitions and Careers Portal by uploading job descriptions and opening new vacancies as they arise while ensuring we have accurate and attractive job information on our external careers portal.
- HRBP Team: You will support our HR Business Partners (HRBPs) with talent data collection/upkeep, admin and scheduling efforts.
- HR involvement: You will be involved in a variety of ad-hoc tasks and projects across the global team and HR functions.
How you can add value to the team?
- A people person who enjoys a fun and friendly team environment, we have lots to do and we enjoy doing it!
- Fluent English, written and spoken is a must have.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, always changing environment and a passion for quality.
- Hands-on, no-nonsense, flexible and pragmatic.
- Excellent administration and follow-through skills.
- Highly organized, able to switch between different activities (a real juggler!)
- Some experience with Outlook, Word, Excel and Social Media.
- Team player, with a lot of initiative and curiosity.
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
What you can expect from us:
Irdeto is a people first organization where you can secure your future. Our values of Trust, Accountability, Agility and Innovation inform our culture. We believe in connecting people and developing careers with a strong focus on collaboration, creativity, health and happiness among our globally diverse workforce.
In addition to competitive remuneration and extensive benefits we offer:
- An international & multicultural environment where diversity and inclusivity are celebrated and embraced
- Professional educational opportunities and training program
- Innovation sabbatical
- Volunteer Day
- State of the art office space
- On the job coaching and mentoring
- Flexible work arrangements – via our Work Hard Anywhere policy.
- Some of us run city marathons and even go on snowboarding trips together!
- Casual Friday? Casual every day!
- US$ 500 net for your home office setup after you passed your trial period
- And many additional perks customized to global locations (canteen, fresh fruit, amazing coffee, parking, on-site gym, yoga room to name a few)
With over 50 successful years of business innovation behind us, and an exciting digital and connected future ahead of us, Irdeto is a progressive company to join. We are looking for people who will keep us at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
Welcome to Irdeto!
Irdeto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on identity or innate characteristics, instead we aim to build a diverse, inclusive culture where your talent counts.