Endeavor Content is a leader in the development, financing and sales of premium film, television, theater, audio, and live content. Endeavor Content seeks to facilitate more ownership and creative freedom for artists, creators and production companies in the ever-changing media landscape.
Endeavor Content is a studio that has evolved to meet today’s changing business needs and is committed to advocating diversity and equality within our industry.
EC’s International television sales studio is currently representing an unrivalled slate of premium talent-driven scripted series including KILLING EVE starring Sandra Oh and Jodie Comer, THE NIGHT MANAGER starring Hugh Laurie and Tom Hiddleston, CITY ON A HILL starring Kevin Bacon and the upcoming 9 PERFECT STRANGERS starring Nicole Kidman. Next year’s slate to include: LOVE BETH, starring Amy Schumer, TOKYO VICE starring Ansel Elgort and The UNTITLED HEDY LAMARR SERIES starring Gal Gadot amongst many others.
Endeavor Content is a division of Endeavor, a global entertainment, sports and content company.
This role will be reporting into the Senior Materials Manager.
- Responsible for all incoming and outgoing material assets to clients and from production partners on assigned titles/production partners
- Liaising with producers and their technical post-production staff and post-houses regarding delivery dates, delivery materials and the applicable technical standards for television/new media broadcast that Endeavor Content requires
- Working with producers to ensure delivery of all required ancillary programme deliverables, such as international delivery paperwork, marketing materials and stills are available in a timely fashion to meet broadcaster requirements
- Working with producers on alternative versions of a programme that may be required by Endeavor Content, i.e. a commercial run time version, an edited version for compliance
- Working with IMG Studios to schedule incoming programme masters and relevant quality checks, following up with producers and technical staff to resolve any technical issues
- Working with in house and external legal teams to review contracts for acquisitions and sales of Endeavor Content titles to ensure that all technical requirements are included/achievable; reviewing and updating Endeavor Content’s technical specifications
- Liaise with sales team and customers to enable delivery of programming via digital formats, satellite and live streaming. Additionally if required, arrange out of house technical work, i.e. dubbing, subtitling and file creation to broadcaster requirements that are unable to be created internally
- Working with the global marketing team and assist when requested in preparation of any video or paper files needed
- Working with colleagues and management in LA and 20 other countries around the world
- Communicate with cross-functional teams regarding updates on media delivery timelines and specs
Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience working in a production/materials/trafficking role preferably at a distribution company
- In-depth knowledge of the process of television production and post production, experience of using sales systems and an interest in television, production and programming would be advantageous
- Must have a love of film and television and appreciation for production and talent
- A good communicator and team player who collaborates well at all levels both internally and externally
- Must have extensive hands-on experience of the production of drama and factual series for television
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of broadcast digital technological formats (as well as satellite and tape delivery), non-linear editing skills
- Non-linear editing skills, experience of Final Cut Pro X, extensive Mac and PC skills
- Must be fluent in English
- Ability to speak other languages an asset (i.e. Spanish, Italian, French, Russian and Mandarin)
- This is a permanent position.
- Please note, remote working set up until lockdown restrictions have been lifted. Thereafter, the role would be based at Chiswick Park
- Working hours are 9:00 – 17:00, Monday to Friday
- Occasional travel and weekend work may be required
Equal Opportunities Statement
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.