At WildBrain, we create world-class content and brands for kids and families everywhere. We inspire imaginations to run wild and put creativity and innovation first across our company, with a 360 business approach in the entertainment industry:
• WildBrain Studios, where we develop and produce hit animated and live-action series;
• WildBrain Television, prominent kids’ and family television channels in Canada (includes Family Channel, WildBrainTV, Family Jr. and Télémagino);
• WildBrain Spark, a leading children’s YouTube and media placement network;
• WildBrain CPLG, celebrated global licensing agency;
• Home to Peanuts Worldwide with Snoopy and the whole gang! Plus Strawberry Shortcake, Teletubbies, Degrassi and more!
No matter what career you’re seeking – it all starts here. Headquartered in Canada, and with offices worldwide, WildBrain employs over 1,000 people, and we’re looking to add to our incredible pool of talent. From industry-leading animators to top brand managers, sales and marketing minds to business experts, we want to hear from applicants who are passionate about entertaining kids.
Working at WildBrain is more than a job — it’s the opportunity to join forces with extraordinary, insightful and imaginative teams who will recognize your talents and encourage your professional growth and development in a work environment that promotes creativity and individuality. We take pride in our talent, who get to be a part of creating stories that let imaginations run wild!